Monday, February 17, 2014

Challenge Accepted

Well, this year has already challenged, and changed, a lot of my future plans. That is not to say that I am giving up by any stretch of the imagination. In fact, quite the contrary. (Martha's Vineyard, here I come!)

The challenge has prompted me to go forward with a different sense of gusto, and part of that is to challenge myself is to keep some kind of horticultural blog of the wonderful things I get to see each day in the field (wherever that might be!). The field could be the Method Road Greenhouses, my own room, any location during a walk, a garden or the wilderness. It is all connected, serendipitously, in some way, so I'll try to take a few moments to relish in this with one of my loves: photography.

For the first day's view, check out the photo slideshow below!

No comments:

Post a Comment